Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Gratitude-

I know it's been a long time since I last posted, I am still recovering from surgery and just couldn't craft. I am still very tired and don't know how often I will post, but wanted to create something with reflective of my "tude" attitude that is,  I am filled with GRATITUDE. I am truly thankful for so many things. This card uses all SU! products. It is texture embossed, and ink embossed as well. The ribbon is own new ribbon in the holiday catalog, the 7/8 cotton ribbon which is soooooo versatile. The embellishment is a midnight muse colored dahlia. I also used the the big shot a couple of times with the paper doily sizzlits in comfort cafe DSP and and the perfect polka dots embossing folder to give texture and depth to the card. Hope this inspires you showcase your gratitude to someone! Have a blessed day.

3 comments:

  1. Pauline, what a great card! I hope that you are feeling better soon. and we are so happy you could play along with us @ NAC.
    I hope that you are able to join us again, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see you crafting again! I'm praying for your quick recovery! We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Here's to a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete