Saturday, March 23, 2013

NAC challenge #38 Pretty in two pinks and Summer Starfruit

Delightful and filled with a spring flair. I used the color challenge colors, summer starfruit- primrose petals- pretty in pink to create this lovely "dressed up" card. I added one of the artisan flowers as a belt/accessory and though you cannot see it very clearly, the top is embossed with dots and it adds just the right PoP. I really like this all occasion card, hope you do as well. All wonderful SU! products on this card by ME>

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress and the paper doily. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing along with the Nachos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pauline!! I'm so glad you're up and stamping! I was so happy to see your card entered for our challenge! Hope all is going well and that you're feeling better each day! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete